SportyPal is an easy to use intuitive application for your mobile device. You activate it when you start your running, cycling, walking, rollerblading or similar exercise. In two simple clicks it will start to log and map your position, movement, distance, tempo and calories burned. It will not affect normal operation of your mobile phone, so you can still listen to music, receive and initiate calls and messages.
When you finish exercising, the collected performance information will be stored on your mobile. Later you can review it, compare it with other exercises or check your best performance achievements. SportyPal will present each exercise in a map view, draw elegant graphics charts of your performance or present summarized information. SportyPal is intuitively designed to assist you improve your performance in running, cycling, blading, walking, skiing or other workouts involving similar activities.
The real brilliance of SportyPal comes with the web integration. You have a possibility to upload your workouts on the internet with a simple click of a button on your mobile phone. Registering to SportyPal web application will enable you to have instant access to your workouts performance and maps from anywhere. The web application provides additional functionality for analysis of your fitness workouts. You can also share your exercises with your friends, comment on their performance or organize virtual competitions.
SportyPal will create a new excitement in your healthy sporty life.
· Windows Mobile 5/6
· .NET Compact Framework 2.0
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Sharing to Twitter now works just like sharing to Facebook. SportyPal no longer requires you to enter your Twitter username and password to share, but you have to connect your SportyPal account to your Twitter account. To do this, log in to sportypal.com, go to My Profile, click the Facebook & Twitter tab, click the Connect button next to Twitter and follow the onscreen instructions.
· The workout details Options menu now has a Fix option that should fix workouts that have negative values or values to large to be uploaded. This is irreversible, and it can sometimes trim a few seconds off of non-broken workouts, so don’t use it on non-broken workouts, OK?
· Fixed an UI-related crash that would often occur if a device drops the GPS signal mid-workout.
· Attempted to fix the HD2′s power+GPS issues as per our users’ advice on the forums. We obviously can’t test if this helps, since we’ve never experienced these issues ourselves, but we hope it’ll help.
· Increased Google Map download timeout for those folks out there with slower data connections.
· The task manager should now show only one instance of SportyPal running at a time.
· Fixed a potential crash while downloading the post-workout Google map.
· Fixed a bug where the “My Profile” screen would not to be updated with a new language until you restarted the application.
· Ports in the GPS port selection list should now appear in the correct order.
· Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the workout stats in the workout details view to appear with the workout’s Google map as their background.
· The sorting menu in My Workouts is now closed when starting to drag the workouts list while the menu is open.
· The prompt asking you if you want to upload your workout after it’s finished no longer has the question mark icon/background.
· Several more minor bug fixes.