Wulftracker is a simple but effective tool for monitoring your weights-based workouts and calorie intake.
Wulftracker is free for the lite version of the software. This limits workout entries and calorie-counter entries to 6 each per day. To remove these restrictions, please purchase the registration key.
Here are some key features of "Wulftracker":
· Most of the commonly used weight training exercises included.
· Automatic recall of exercises (e.g. 'personal top 10', 'from a week ago', 'previous workout' etc).
· Exercises organised into body and muscle areas for easy access.
· Single handed operation on Smartphones for quick and easy data entry.
· Visible clock for timing between sets etc. with an audible and visible warning of expired rest periods
· Works on both landscape and portrait devices.
· Simple calorie counter for monitoring food intake.
· Calorie information screen for accessing ideal calorie intake based upon activity level and weight goals.
· Automatic retrieval of last set details when new exercise selected.
· Supports metric and imperial measurements.
· Windows Mobile 5/6
· .NET Compact Framework 2.0
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Negative calorie values can now be used in the Calorie Counter screen.
· Food Items can now be edited.
· Menus reorganised.
· Added the following Exercise Groups: Exercises from two weeks ago, Previous (2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th) workout exercises
· Fixed a number of Minor bugs.