Tired of searching fonts for arabic, japan, chinese, hebrew, umlauts and other special characters? Want to get the most out of your fonts? Then AXMA Unicode Font is the right tool for you.
AXMA Unicode Font lets you to work with the texts written practically in any language of the world on your Symbian device. Font contains about 40000 glyphs and five sets of glyphs (sizes are 7, 8, 10, 12 and 14pt).
AXMA Unicode Font Installation
1. Install a SIS file unpacked from this archive (you can use PC Suite for instance). It is recommended to use memory card for font installation (device memory for Series 90).
2. Perform reset for your Symbian device (for example, remove the battery from the device for a couple of seconds and put is back).
After soft reset was completed, the AXMA Unicode Font (the name is 'AXMA Unicode 8' if you try out a demo version) will be visible in the font selection dialog available practically in any programs you have installed.
AXMA Unicode Font Uninstallation
1. Launch file manager available on your Symbian device.
2. Choose from the list AXMA Unicode application (the name is 'AXMA Unicode 8' for the demo version) and select 'Remove'.
3. If you get error message then select 'Skip' and continue.
4. AXMA Unicode application the name is 'AXMA Unicode 8' for the demo version) will be removed from installed program on your Symbian device. The font file ('axmauni.gdr' or 'axmauni8.gdr') should be removed manually from the folder SystemFonts located on the device memory or the memory card.
5. Rename the folder 'SystemFonts' into 'SystemFonts2' (name 'Fonts2' here is just an example, you can use any name you like).
6. Delete the font file.
7. Rename the folder 'SystemFonts2' into 'SystemFonts' back.
8. Reset your Symbian device (for example, remove the battery from the device for a couple of seconds and put is back).
Alphabetic Presentation Forms
Arabic Presentation Forms-A
Arabic Presentation Forms-B
Combining Diacritical Marks
Combining Diacritical Marks for Symbols
Combining Half Marks
Enclosed CJK Letters and Months
Halfwidth and Fullwidth Forms
Hangul Compatibility Jamo
Latin Extended Additional
Optical Character Recognition
Small Form Variants
Spacing Modifier Letters
Superscripts and Subscripts
· Nokia 7710
· The demo version ('AXMA Unicode 8 Font') has exactly the same glyphs as the full one ('AXMA Unicode Font'), but only one set of the glyphs (size is 8pt) is available. The full version has five sets of glyphs (sizes are 7,8,10,12 and 14pt).