BaseCamp Mobile is a companion app for the Garmin fenix GPS watch. It allows you to wirelessly download data from your watch to the iPhone.
Downloaded data can be used to view routes and tracks on a map. Very useful for recording and reviewing your outdoor activities.
Here are some key features of "BaseCamp Mobile":
· Easy to use
· View routes and tracks on a map
· No need to buy additional maps
· iOS 5.1 or later
· Compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + 4G, iPad (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini and iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Cloud support
· Oregon 600 support
· Fixed reported app crashes
· Other miscellaneous fixes