BikeTrack allows users with GPS-enabled mobiles to track their position online. You must first create an account on the application's website.
What it does:
- Gets location from GPS.
- Sends it to BikeTrack Server.
- Website shows current location and current track (and old routes).
- Using "tripnames" in realtime and offline mode, so users can name their trips.
- Delete trips from server.
- Auto find GPS [in client] -just finished, please test.. does it work with BT-GPS?
- Offline mode, save trips for later uploading (for people without internet subscription).
- You can now also download your trips from fiets.galway.nl to use in Google Earth.
- You can now see the distance of the (current) trip(s) on fiets.galway.nl.
- You can now also view earlier uploaded trips.
- Server now multi user capable.
- Client now uses login procedure.
- Webpages available for more than one user (register, login, etc).
Also very handy if you ride your bike a lot and you want to know were you've been.
Note: If the PPC client stops sending when entering suspend mode, you need to change some keys in the registry, HKLM/System/CurrentControlSet/Control/Power/State/Suspend/ and /resuming/ and /unattended/. Change the com port from 4 or 3 to the value 1.
- Windows Mobile 5
- Internet connection