Yet Another GPS Tracker? Yes, but:
- this is a nice one - thanks to excellent design by expo7! And you can set your custom background and button images;
- can select GPS run interval: from "always on" to "run every 10 min" - this is useful if you want to reduce battery power usage;
- has usual cycle computer display: distance, time, speed (current, average, max) plus a graph of your track.
The tool logs GPS data into a binary file (so a lot of data can be stored in a compact form), which can be loaded back for viewing, or saved into .kml / .gpx file to view in e.g. GoogleEarth. With the latest version of GoogleMaps, you can view KML files on your phone. Just click on a kml file in file explorer.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· display statistics and altitude graph of T2F
· performance enhancement on display graph
· gcc file flushed only once a minute to protect the storage device
· option to have confirm message for 'stop' and 'pause'
· max. osm zoom level increased from 18 to 23
· option to "don't log passive time" (log stopped or paused)
· option to sync system time with GPS time at first GPS fix
· the lat/long coordinates are displayed of the point where you tap on the map
· "reset map" can be undone by context menu
· images for custom button skins now in subdirectory "skin"
· bugfix on continue tracks after restart of GCC
· bugfix when pressing exit button while logging is active
· bugfix reading some gpx file format