With MASPware GPSmeter you can measure short and long distances (beeline or routelength) using an internal or external GPS receiver.
Whether measuring you golf drives or the route length to you work, everythings no problem!
Precision depends on the GPS receiver you use. MASPware GPSmeter improves accuracy by calculating averages of position datasets. Furthermore, MASPware GPSmeter uses a High-Precision-Algorithm to evaluate precision values of the GPS receiver (Dilution of precision values). So MASPware GPSmeter only uses high precision dataset values.
You can expect precisions around 1 to 5 yards/meter.
Here are some key features of "MASPware GPSmeter Smartphone":
· compatible to NMEA0183 (almost all GPS receiver available support it!)
· metric (m/kmh), nautic (nm/knots) and US/UK System (yards/mph)
· DMS/DM/D or UTM or Maidenhead display
· full Windows Mobile 5 support
· full support for high-resolution devices (QVGA)
· Version 3.x updates for free, which means, all Version 3 for free without new registration key.
· Google Earth export incl. altitude values (e.g. for flight measures)
· Waypoints and timestamps
· Time measures incl. average speed values