GPS route recording and playback with customizable spoken feedback of speed, distance and time. Uses a moving map to show progress as well as textual output. Maps can be generated from Google Earth installed on a PC using a map creation tool. Allows user to record a route then load it up as a reference for live comparison the next time it is traversed. Optional location tracking of GPS devices with GPRS or 3G, via the web and Google Earth or Google Maps.
· Windows Mobile 2003/5/6
· This software is free for personal use.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Performance Improvements, particularly UI responsiveness.
· User definable default file name format for track save.
· Add sensitivity enabling for menu items.
· Bug fixes: Fixed arrow direction. Fixed corruption with long (> 32 chars) file names in track files.