NavFunPro is the most universal Google-Maps tool that gives you all the goodies of Google Maps and Google Earth. You can connect your Bluetooth GPS or use the mobile's built in GPS. Then NavFunPro turns your mobile into an all-terrain navigation/gps tool. All your tracks are uploaded to internet. You can check them out at www.trackthisout.com/tm.html
Here are some key features of "NavFunPro":
· Always use up-to-date maps by using Google Maps, and Google Earth
· Supports bluetooth GPS and built in GPS (JSR 179)
· Find addresses, businesses, weather conditions, city-info, other buddies
· Define waypoints
· Dashboard with compass, speed, altitude, coordinates, and distance to target
· Altitude graph with browse option
· Review/export your tracks at www.trackthisout.com/tm.html
· See and chat with your buddies that use NavFunPro or Tracky
· You can disable Google maps to minimize internet-data.
· Also works on mobiles without internet. In that case tracks are not uploaded and maps are blank
· Also work without GPS. In that case you can browse maps and use the find-feature
· Runs on most modern mobiles (MIDP2.0, CLDC 1.1).
· The navigation feature requires a built-in GPS or Bluetooth GPS.
· The track-upload and maps feature requires internet access (WIFI, GPRS, UMTS, WAP).
· Note that showing real Google maps requires about 100KBytes per screen. We advice a flat internet data plan. You can disable maps to decrease the internet traffic.
· 30 minutes per session, 10 days in total
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Update security certificate