Nokia Pulse brings your everyday conversations to life by automatically tagging photos and updates with your location.
Every conversation, from pickups and drop-offs to meet-ups, is as instant, private, and simple as sending a text, but far more useful and engaging. Nokia Pulse is integrated with Maps, so finding people nearby, discovering new places, and getting directions is a snap.
Keep it Private. Keep it Personal. Keep it Real.
· Private check in – All your conversations stay private and safe
· Photo check in – Automatically tag your location to all your photo updates
· Private by Default – No complicated privacy settings needed
One tap and they know where you are. Two taps to get you there.
· Bring your favorite places to life – Post a favorite place to a conversation
· Discover what’s nearby – Make and view recommendations of nearby places of interest
· Getting there is a snap – Get directions directly from the recommended place
Your Family. Your People. You Decide.
· Instant: Receive instant on-device notifications of all new updates
· Open: Everyone with an email address can participate
· Easy: Sending and receiving messages with Nokia Pulse is as easy as SMS
· Powered by the cloud: Your conversations are saved in the cloud for as long as you need them
· Accessible from anywhere: Nokia Pulse is available on multiple touch-points - desktop web, mobile web, WP7 and Symbian devices
· Windows Phone 7.5 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· ability to sign-in with Facebook credentials
· now easier to add people to your groups with auto-complete names/matches and other improvements
· edit your user profile
· better integration with Nokia Maps, and tappable location stamps
· view a picture full-screen (on Windows Phone)
· Live Tile support so you can see your group updates on the Start screen (on Windows Phone)