GPS Navigation using your own maps! Convert any digital map, for use on your Palm. Then, attach a compatible GPS to your Palm, and you have a powerful GPS Moving Map navigation system. PathAway provides affordable navigational support for aviation, boating, automobile, snowmobiling, hiking, cycling, or any other form of travel. Utilize the power of the Palm OS and an inexpensive GPS receiver, to give you an incredibly feature-rich and affordable navigation solution. Incredibly easy to use interface, helps you find your way.
- Use the free PathAway Tools for Windows to prepare and manage maps. Maps can be any size, color, and resolution. Limited only by Palm memory.
- No maps, no problem. PathAway will still show your position in a virtual map space.
- Capture unlimited points and record detailed names and descriptions.
- Attach your own custom icon for easy visual scanning.
- Create point to point routes, and track your progress.
- Follow recorded tracks back to find your way home.
- Create routes quickly by simply clicking points on a map, or by choosing from your database.
- Proximity detection alerts you to upcoming points along your route.
- Multiple screen views for displaying the info you need.
· Any Palm OS Hardware
· Palm OS 3.5
· 680KB RAM
· 15 day trial; GPS Connection limited to 10 minutes.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed: GPX Import crash for some devices.