Did you ever want to now, how fast the driver is driving, or what direction you travel to? How fast you are accelerating, or what was the top/max speed on your trip? Then this is the application you are searching for!
- Speed tracing mph or km/h
-Digital numbers 999.9 mph or km/h
-Analog pointer 440 km/h or 360 mph
- Seconds from 0-100 mph or km/h
Trace your acceleration in seconds you need from 0 to 100 mph or km/h
A Ferrari needs around 3-5 sec from 0-100 km/h. A Personal car around 10-20 sec form 0-100 km/h.
① fastest acceleration visualisation
- Speed alert
Set a speed alert, to remind if you travel/drive to fast.
- Max and average speed visualisation
Check your max speed, and average speed since start.
- Travel direction compass
See direction where you travel too.
- Distance traveled
See distance you traveled since start
- GPS activity
Check how good/strong is the GPS signal.
• 220 km/h
• 440 km/h
• 180 mph
• 360 mph
• 999.9 km/h
• 999.9 mph
- Speed alert
Speedometer Pro uses the GPS receiver for speed tracing.
Full GPS signal.
• Speedometer works correct.
Not full GPS signal.
• Speed values may are different from current speed or is 0.
· iOS 4.1 or later
· Compatible with iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad Wi-Fi + 3G and iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· GPS filter improvements.