Get the TomTom navigation app and have smart, easy-to-use, turn-by-turn navigation on your iPhone or iPod touch, whenever and wherever you need it.
And, now, never miss a turn. The new TomTom app guides you even while you are on a call or running a different app on your iPhone.
Here are some key features of "TomTom Argentina & Uruguay":
· IQ ROUTES TECHNOLOGY: TomTom's exclusive technology evaluates routes based on actual traffic speeds, rather than static posted speed limits, and will recommend the fastest route for the time of day.
· ANNOUNCES STREET NAMES
· ADVANCED LANE GUIDANCE: Enhanced graphics show you exactly which lane to take in complex multi-lane situations.
· HELP ME! EMERGENCY MENU: Easily access local emergency providers such as police, fire stations, and hospitals.
· HD TRAFFIC: The best traffic information for the fastest way through the jams and the most accurate arrival time. Available via in-app purchase.
· LOCAL SEARCH POWERED BY GOOGLE: Find shops & businesses wherever you are, and navigate directly there.
· AUTOMATIC DAY & NIGHT MODE: Adjusts screen brightness based on time of day.
· FAST ROUTE RE-CALCULATION: Reroutes you if you miss a turn.
· LANDSCAPE/PORTRAIT ORIENTATION OPTION: Place your screen sideways or upright and the app responds, allowing you to view the road the way you prefer.
· DESIGNED & OPTIMIZED FOR IPHONE & IPOD TOUCH
· IPOD PLAYER SUPPORT
· AUTOMATIC MUSIC FADING
· DESTINATION DIALING (iPhone only)
· NAVIGATE TO CONTACTS (iPhone only)
· SAFETY CAMERAS
· iOS 4.2.1 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· LATEST, UPDATED TOMTOM MAP: because roads are constantly changing, on average 15% of roads change every year, your TomTom app update comes with the latest and most up-to-date map.
· ADVANCED PLANNING UPDATE: change your pre-planned route without having to start from scratch. You can now change the starting point, destination, or departure time and see how it affects your drive and arrival time.
· KEEP YOUR SETTINGS: If you are using the iCloud backup feature you can now delete the app to free up space when updating. Make sure that iCloud is enabled on your device. Then open and close the TomTom app to make a backup. Now delete the app to free up space and download the update from the App Store.