Wayfinder is proud to present a text-to-speech navigation solution built on the award winning Wayfinder Navigator application. Thanks to today's advanced assistive technology from Nuance Communications, Code Factory and TalkNav, Wayfinder Access will assist you in your everyday movements and surroundings with voice controlled, door-to-door directions at the push of a button.
All it takes is a simple question
The "Where am I?" feature establishes your precise location at any given moment, while "What is in my surrounding?" triggers a proximity scanning of the immediate area and helps you discover intersections and other key points of interest such as banks, post offices, restaurants, nightlife and much more from over 20 million locations.
Audible and visible innovation
The new 'Vicinity View' application is both visible and audible, allowing you to scan the radius of the area that you want presented with audible references, after which you can zoom in and out to enlarge or contract the scope of this area. Points of Interest (POI), crossings or favourites on offer can be limited and prioritised, listed according to their distance from your location.
This is what you get
* Easy-to-install online navigation system
* Pedestrian and in-vehicle modes
* Clear voice guidance in your language
* Compatibility with screen readers
* Guide to more than 20 million points-of-interest (POI) covering more than 1000 cities.
* Lifetime license of Wayfinder Access which is transferable to another compatible mobile phone at any time.
· A Bluetooth GPS receiver
· A mobile phone using the s60v2 and s60v3 platform
· Talks and Mobile Speak applications
· Data subscription (GPRS, EDGE or 3G/UMTS) from your mobile operator/wireless carrier.