myTracks is not yet another GPS tracking app, but the perfect supplement for the desktop edition of myTracks for Mac OS X. GPS tracks can be recorded with both iPhone or iPod Touch and easily synchronized with your Mac. On the Mac the tracks can be organized comfortably and linked with photos of your digital camera (Geotagging). Afterwards you can download your desktop track library including the photos onto your iPhone. Now you can take all of your tracks including your photos with you all the time.
Here are some key features of "myTracks":
· Recording of GPS tracks with iPhone or iPod Touch
· Presentation of the tracks on maps by OpenStreetMap or Bing Maps
· The OpenStreetMap can be used offline. You don't need an active internet connection.
· Creation of waypoints
· Tracks can be sent by e-mail
· Recorded tracks can be synchronized with your Mac easily.
· The tracks organized on your Mac can by loaded to your iPhone. If the tracks have linked photos downscaled versions of the photos are copied to the iPhone.
· The positions of the photos are shown on the map
· Fullscreen navigator for the photos
· Photos can be sent by e-mail
· iOS 3.1.2 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New map implementation with seamless zooming and smooth scrolling.