ARDefender is a simple yet very innovative game based on a new technology known as Vision Based Augmented Reality.
It uses the camera of the iPhone to blend the game world and the real world for a truly surprising, immersive and fun experience!
To play, you have to print or draw this tag: ardefender.com/ardefender.pdf
A few words from the developer:
With ARDefender we wanted to create a simple yet entertaining game to showcase the Augmented Reality Technology we've spent years developing and refining.
We strongly believe in the AR potential to bring something fresh and really different in mobile gaming and we're working on a very ambitious project based on the next iteration of our AR engine.
We're using the feedback we got with ARDefender to make the user experience as smooth as possible.
Here are some key features of "ARDefender":
· Super smooth and robust AR engine
· HD graphics
· 20 different levels
· Works on all iOS devices with a camera (except the iPhone 3G)
· 22 Achievements
· Two different themes with different towers and enemies: Classic and Halloween
· Power-ups (like the defense drone or the Armageddon)
· Unlockable special towers with different weapons
· iOS 4.1 or later
· Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (4th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation) and iPad Wi-Fi + 4G
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for Kiip rewards. (available only in some territories)
· Fixed a memory leak