Make Harold stand and fight the zombie hordes, cause he just wants to run away!
Dead End is an easy to play, hard to master sort of game, perfect to play on the go, anywhere you have a couple minutes free. Try to get the highest score, kill the most zombies with a variety of fun weapons, or just survive as long as possible.
In this survival game, you tap or hold the screen to make Harold spin and shoot the zombie hordes slowly closing in. If you let go, he will start running scared, ping-ponging around the screen. Play smart, or Harold won't last long!
If you've got the endurance and skill, Harold just might possibly, perhaps, who knows, maybe, survive the zombie apocalypse.
Here are some key features of "Dead End HD":
· Retina-display graphics
· OpenFeint and Game Center integration
· One-button control
· A bunch of weapons each with their own strategies
· Everything you want in a fun, violent zombie iPhone game!
· iOS 3.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Now a Universal app!!
· Additional level
· Additional difficulty modes (Insane and Insane++) with new leaderboards
· Retina iPad graphics
· iCloud syncing of kills across your devices
· Removed Crittercism feedback interface