Galaxy on Fire is an epic space shooter combined with a trading simulation and sci-fi RPG elements. In a huge galaxy of hundreds of planets and space stations, you take on the role of a mercenary with the Terran Armed Forces in the fight against the aggressive alien Vossk. After first demonstrating your skills doing some donkeywork, you are quickly lured to escort and combat missions. Captured goods you can use in the trading system to equip your spaceship with dozens of different weapons, shields, and drives.
During the course of the story, which is accompanied by lots of dialogues and animated 3D cutscenes, you encounter shady characters over and over again, offering sometimes dubious, sometimes extremely lucrative missions. In survival mode, you must face a horde of enemy fighters and hang on as long as possible. Every enemy destroyed provides you with points and new energy, while ‘combos’ result in many more points.
Here are some key features of "Galaxy on Fire":
· 3D intergalactic shooting game with trading system
· Gigantic galaxy with hundreds of planets and space stations
· Gripping story with lots of dialog and 3D-animated cut scenes
· 10 unique spaceships to choose from that can be upgraded with dozens of weapons, shields, drives, etc.
· More than 20 hours of exciting game play
· Arcade-style survival mode
· iOS 4.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Re-balanced in-game economy
· Various creditpacks via in-app purchase
· Offerwalls and insterstitials to earn free credits