SHADOWGUN: DeadZone is a multiplayer tactical shooter played from a third-person perspective. It allows you to play with up to 12 users online. You can talk with your friends at any time during the match using the built-in real-time voice chat function.
SHADOWGUN: DeadZone allows you to choose from two game modes: Deathmatch and Zone Control, 10 playable characters and a variety of maps. You have a wide range of upgradable weapons at your disposal, including rifles, machine guns, shotguns and rocket launchers; as well as various helpful items like MediKit, grenades, mines and more.
· iOS 5.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Multilanguage support, 8 new languages (Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese)
· A brand new cool feature: BOOSTERS (Speed, Armor, Damage, Accuracy, Invisibility) and new Sentry Guns (Plasma, Rocket)
· Gold rewards for anyone who eliminates opponents with active Boosters
· New Deathmatch map: Assembly
· New amazing Zone Control maps: Warzone, Vortex, Train yard
· New deadly weapons: Violator (Plasma Thrower), Smasher (Shotgun), Redeemer (Rocket Launcher), Flusakov (Sub-machinegun), Annihilator (Sniper Rifle)
· New system of Daily challenges and rewards. In addition to Casino Chips players can also get Boosters!
· Fantastic redesign of Main Menu
· Adding friends directly during gameplay and also in Chat
· Monitor the game stats of your friends
· You can now invite your friends to Zone Control mode!
· Mailbox for everyone, send messages to your friends even when they are offline
· Reworked leaderboards
· Fixed bugs in player stats section
· Special Tutorial mode for rookies
· Smoother algorithm for Zone Control matchmaking