Annabel begins in modern times, when a young female archeologist visits a museum in Egypt. She hears a disturbing ancient tale about another “Annabel,” a princess whose lover, Akhenaten was sacrificed to the gods by an evil high priest. As you learn during the first few minutes of the game, the nasty Amertekh is keeping Princess Annabel captive and is forcing her to marry him so he will become a full-fledged Pharaoh and can take control over Egypt.
Annabel has five different episodes: the palace of the pharaoh, a pyramid, an ancient Egyptian village, a ship sailing on the Nile, and the sanctuary of the almighty god Seth. There are lots of locations in each part and all of them are fraught with many pitfalls and mysteries.
Here are some key features of "Annabel Lite":
· Intriguing plot.
· Refined graphics and spellbinding soundtrack.
· Colorful three-dimensional characters.
· Original puzzles and mini games.
· 5 different episodes.
· iOS 4.3 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version has been optimized for the new iPad's retina display to provide an optimized graphics experience.