Miyako, little girl with sad eyes, is sitting alone at the lakeside. Parents are far from her and she has to find and collect miracles that she would find at each season. Help enthusiastic Miyako to collect all these marvels in time.
Each season follows the previous season and winter takes autumn's place, than follows spring and summer. Each one brings a lot of marvels.
Game takes place at the beautiful lake. Player has on screen surface of the lake that changes depend on the season. In summer there are slight waves, in winter - frozen water with flying snowflakes.
Player should pick up identical things from the fairy pond to see all seasons with their miracles. Each season has particular items to collect. When picking up the things player will find bonuses which may complicate the game, but they also may help or bring additional points.
How to play
Playing the game is easy: touch the screen with stylus and outline the area of the pond where you want to pick flowers, leaves and other objects.
Here are some key features of "4 Seasons VGA":
· nice background music
· special sound effects upon all events
· supported resolution - VGA (480x640)
· 24 levels increasing by complication and speed, they are grouped at 4 seasons in 2 circles/years, you can complete them as beginner and as master
· unique items at each season, including bonuses that never known in advance
· bonuses that make the game more hard or more easy, including: acceleration, slowing down, additional scores
· choose the volume of music and sound effects, or completely turn them off
· choose visual effects: traces of items, background particles, wave effect at the water
· Any Pocket PC 2002 or higher with VGA screen (480x640) 16 Mb Program memory to run 6.5 Mb storage space
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· - Set lower price