Color Sheep is a psychedelic arcade game for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
You control a sheep who must stop the vile wolves trying to steal color from the world.
In order to do this, you must change the sheep's color to match the wolves by mixing red, green and blue light.
· iOS 4.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Game Center achievements!
· Junior, Normal, and Insanity difficulty modes to accommodate players of all skill levels!
· Junior mode is designed for younger players and features slower wolves, on-screen color-mixing reminders, and a gentler difficulty progression.
· Insanity mode, on the other hand, is only for the most skilled shepherds! Wolves are much faster, new colors are introduced more quickly and in greater numbers, and no tutorial signs appear as reminders. However, with greater risk comes great reward! We've added a new background and a series of creature companions to cheer Woolson on as he progresses through rounds.
· Improved UI presentation across the board.
· Made items persist between rounds.
· Leaderboards should load and submit faster than before. However, due to game balance changes, the existing high score table will be reset. Top scorers from the previous version will probably want to start with Insanity difficulty!
· Improve texture quality on effects and backgrounds, particularly for Retina devices.