Pinball HD will change your idea of Pinball on the iPad. Each table - Wild West, The Deep, and Jungle style - are masterpieces. You'll be stunned with the level of realism. This is a REAL Pinball simulator with stunning 3D graphics both with or without 3D glasses.
Here are some key features of "Pinball HD for iPad":
· 3 pinball tables with unique graphics, instructions, missions system, locations and characters
· Landscape mode shows a full table view. The games can be played in either landscape orientation with the button to the left or right of the screen.
· Portrait mode gives you a flying-table view with the camera panning and zooming over the action. This can only be played when holding the iPad with the button on the bottom. If you activate the screen orientation switch, the game only plays in portrait mode.
· A wonderful 3D engine that does true justice to the graphic capabilities of the iPad.
· Realistic physics.
· Built in help for each table. Tap the circled "I" at the bottom right of each table to get a display detailing instructions and descriptions of the features of each table. Make sure to swipe left and right when viewing since the instructions don't fit on one screen.
· Local and global high scores. Swiping right brings up a table of local high scores and further tapping brings up high scores from copies sold throughout the world. At the end of each game you are prompted to enter your name and have your score included.
· Unique soundtrack with atmospheric music, sound effects and voices.
· Camera tilt brings dimensionality to the games offering a simulated 3D effect where the image changes depending upon how you tilt the iPad. Camera tilt only works in landscape mode.
· Stereoscopic imaging option (requires anaglyph eyeglasses). You can choose between red-cyan, green-magenta or yellow-blue lenses.
· iOS 4.3 or later
· Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· bug fixes