The object of Volleyball is to win volleyball match with jelly boy. Control your jelly boy by dragging a stylus in different directions or using buttons. You can define more convenient buttons for control. Jelly boy contacts the ball and his body follows it to target.
The object of the game is to send the ball over the net in order to ground it on the opponent's court, and to prevent the same effort by the opponent. The player has three hits for returning the ball. The ball is put in play with a service: hit by the server over the net to the opponent. The rally continues until the ball is grounded on the playing court or the player has more than 3 contacts with the ball.
Classic: When the serving player wins a rally, he gains a point and continues to serve. When the receiving player wins a rally, he only gains the right to serve. The match continues up to 15 points.
Official: When either serving or receiving player wins a rally, he gains a point and the right to serve. The match continues up to 25 points.
Here are some key features of "Volleyball (Palm)":
· Very addictive gameplay
· Easy to learn and easy to control
· High quality graphics, animation and sound
· 2 game modes: classic (15) and official (25)
· Multiplayer mode: play with you friends on the same Palm
· 3 computer opponent (AI) skill levels: easy, medium, hard
· Stylus and buttons control: customizable buttons, mixed (stylus buttons) control feature
· Statistics of players with personal names
· Build-in help and game rules
· Human vs Computer games
· Computer vs Computer games
· Human vs Human games
· Palm OS 5.0