The tense excitement of Elder Sign is now available for iPhone and iPod Touch! Elder Sign: Omens places you in control of up to four intrepid investigators, as they fight to keep the all-powerful Azathoth from invading our world through a museum’s arcane exhibits!
While Elder Sign: Omens brilliantly conveys the spirit of the Elder Sign dice game, a few noteworthy differences were adopted to optimize the mobile play experience:
Arguably the most powerful Ancient One in Lovecraft’s Mythos, Azathoth’s awesome power is indisputable. This infinitely destructive deity is therefore the focal point of Elder Sign: Omens, and the only available Ancient One.
A number of subtle changes increase the peril of defending humanity. For example, the random negative effects drawn every midnight are more challenging, and the frequency of “no effect” results has been decreased. Monsters have likewise been altered to make them more difficult.
Finally, there are no Ally cards in Elder Sign: Omens, which further streamlines play while increasing the overall challenge.
Here are some key features of "Elder Sign: Omens":
· Build a team of unique investigators
· Explore an ever-changing museum
· Face challenging arcane tasks
· Save the world from absolute destruction
· iOS 4.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed cases where tasks would not accept glyphs.
· Better world currency handling for IAP purchasing.
· Minor video playback optimizations.