The aim of the game is quite simple: get 4 pieces in a line vertically, horizontally or diagonally. It sounds easy, but one bad move can ruin your winning chances drastically.
Watch out for that sneaky computer – it will beat you if you're not careful.
Here are some key features of "Four In A Line for Series 60":
- Supports all Series 60 devices.
- Play against the computer or another human player on the same device.
- Award winning technology allowing games against other human players via Bluetooth or SMS text messages.
- Multiple levels of computer play, ranging from beginner to expert.
- High quality artificial intelligence engine particularly at expert level.
- Multiple player and multiple game support.
- Full undo and redo of moves.
- Show last move.
- Support for alternate boards and pieces.
- Supports English, French, German and Spanish in a single version.
- Also available as part of the Checkers, Reversi and Four In A Line mega-value triple pack.