Tap the deep knowledge of one of the greatest chess players of all time, as you train using chess problems and exercises based on historic matches. Play with the help hints provided by Garry Kasparov, and quickly improve your level of competence, and test your mastery of the game by playing against the computer, or against virtual opponents at the Kasparov Chess Club.
Endorsed by Garry Kasparov, Kasparov Chessmate is powered by an advanced chess engine that is designed to provide hours of thrilling challenges for players of all skill levels.
Here are some key features of "Hexacto's Kasparov Chessmate":
· Challenging and realistic computer opponents of all levels
· Three levels of tournament play with virtual opponents at the Kasparov Chess Club
· Four game-length modes: Blitz, Rapid, Classical and No Limit
· Tons of drills based on historic matches
· Tracking and review of personal game history
· Photo-realistic 3D graphics, or 2D mode
· An easy-to-use interface
· Pocket PC 2002, 4 MB of available space