Ludo, a dice game originated in India, has been the inspiration for many classic board games like Sorry, Trouble, and Parcheesi. The goal is to move all your playing pieces from their starting position to their home area or center. The first player to do so wins the game.
Here are some key features of "Ludo":
· One file for both monochrome and color Palm OS devices!
· High-resolution screen support.
· Supports Jog Wheels and Jog Dials.
· Selectable background colors.
· 1 human player, and up to 3 other players, customizable to be human or computer.
· Two different game ending options.
· Multiple computer playing levels.
· Game saving is disabled in the unregistered version.