Spider Solitaire is one of best-known two-deck solitaires, despite the fact that it's an extremely difficult game to win. It seems to inspire a fanatic devotion among some players. Perhaps the rareness of a win makes it all the more satisfying when, once in a while, it does come out
Here are some key features of "Spider (Pocket PC)":
· Supports both QVGA and VGA screens. Square screens are also supported.
· Three game difficulties (1, 2 and 4 suits)
· Two game types (standard and timed)
· Best times table
· Adjustable game field color
· Unlimited undo
· Windows Mobile version 2003 or greater
· 300K free memory
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added card skins preview along with card skin selection on first start. Also, application icons are slightly enhanced to suit different screen resolutions.