Try your hand at the next biggest poker game. Omaha is played like Texas Hold'em with each player getting 4 card creating lots of possible hands and excitement!
Rules of Omaha are similar to Texas Hold'em. Each player is dealt 4 cards and must create the best poker hand using 2 cards from their hand and 3 from the community cards. This gives each player 6 possible 2 card hands to play with - that's like playing 6 Texas Hold'em hands at once! This version of Omaha is considered a "High" version, so you always play for the best hand.
Here are some key features of "Aces Omaha - No Limit (Symbian)":
· Play up to 11 Omaha opponents at a time.
· Play 1 of 4 game speeds.
· Display 3 opponents at a time (4 in landscape) with the ability to scroll for more players.
· Incredible hi-res graphics.
· Call out your opponents on "All-in" bets, or bet any amount!
· Great sound with on/off option.
· Shortcuts 1 - call/check, 2 - bet/raise, 3 - all in, and 0 fold.
· The best AI to play and practice against.
· Statistics of hands played, hands won, folds, raises, tournament wins, etc.
· Use your favorite poker nickname and face.
· Start blinds at 1 of 13 amounts and 1 of 10 time increments.
· Highlights winning cards.
· Tons of additional options.
· Nokia S60 and UIQ 2.0 and 2.1 devices