Blackjack Enthusiast is a fun all-in-one Blackjack game, basic strategy trainer and simulator. Blackjack Enthusiast is fully configurable so you can simulate virtually any real casino table you want. With Blackjack Enthusiast, you can set:
# The number of decks
# The minimum and maximum bet
# The burn card penetration
# Whether a hole card is used or not
# Whether the dealer peeks on 10/Ace for a Blackjack
# Whether the ''''no peek'''' rule is applied when there is no hole card
# Whether the dealer draws on soft 17
# Whether the dealer offers insurance on an Ace showing
# Whether re-splitting pairs is allowed
# The maximum number of splits allowed
# Whether split aces can draw more cards
# Whether split aces must stand
# Whether all tens are considered pairs
# Whether double down is allowed after splitting
# Whether double down is restricted to 9's/10's only
# Whether late surrender is allowed
# Whether the five card charlie rule is used
For your convenience, the game comes with four preset rules to match the typical rules you will find at real casinos: Vegas Strip, Vegas Downtown, Atlantic City, & European!
Here are some key features of "Blackjack Enthusiast":
Money does not grow on trees:
· Start out with a modest $200 and a few worldly possessions and work your way up to the high roller tables! Blackjack Enthusiast will remember how much money and possessions you have between games. (Note: The game can be reset but only after you have lost all your money, all your possessions and can't cover the minimum bet at any table.)
· You can sit down at any of the three seats available and play multiple hands at once. Your last bet at each seat is automatically placed on the table before each round begins.
Basic Strategy Trainer:
· Improve your game by learning the basic strategy charts for single/multiple deck games. Turn on Blackjack Enthusiast's training mode, and the game will tell you whether your action is correct for each situation. You will be able to memorize the chart in no time and reduce your losses immediately.
Card Counter Trainer:
· Take your game to the next level and learn how to count cards! Press the space bar at any time to reveal the hi-lo card count to compare your own mental count with the actual count. You can also chose to play along with other computer players for a more realistic experience and to really hone your counting skills!
· Ever wonder what happens to your chances of winning with so many variations of rules? With the simulator, you can run hundreds of simulated hands using either the basic or card counting strategies. View the player statistics and see % wins, % losses, % pushes as well as overall expected rate of return/loss. Cash in hand is charted for up to the last 250 rounds of play.
Turn the tables around!:
· Turn on the 'Control Deck' option, sit down a card counter strategy player and let Blackjack Enthusiast tell you what to do! You can even follow a real game and make the best moves possible to maximize your profit! (This mode is included for entertainment and educational purposes only.)
· BlackBerry OS 4.2.1 or later