Simon is a clone of the memory game with the same name with additional features. Repeat the computer's sequence pushing the different pies of a given color and sound
Here are some key features of "Simon":
· Different modes depending of the number of pies (up to 25).
3 different game modes :
· Common (play always the same suite for ever) ,
· New (play a new suite each time),
· Daily (play the same suite during the day).
different sub modes :
· Incremental (the number of steps are increasing and they are always starting the same),
· Different (the number of steps are increasing but they are different at each new step)
· A two players mode.
· The ability to save your score and nickname for each modes.
· The sound is different for each pie and is corresponding each time to a real note (thus you could play music ...)
· There are different sounds used in the game (when you play, win, start ...)
· You can play with your fingers (if there are not too much pies)
· There are some configurable options
· There is a Startup and Final animation
· S60 device