Canfield is a solitaire card game with a very low probability to win but still is very attractive. It has some similarity with Klondike. According to legend, Canfield is originally a casino game, named after the casino owner who is said to have invented it. In England, it is known as Demon.
Here are some key features of "Canfield (Smartphone)":
· Supports QVGA portrait and landscape orientation. Square screens are also supported.
Four game types:
· o Classic (3 cards deal, unlimited redeals)
· o Classic II (1 card deal, 2 redeals)
· o Superior (the entire reserve is visible and gaps can be filled by any card, not just those from the reserve)
· o Synched (or Synchronized; next foundation cannot be built until the previous one is fully completed)
· Current game state saved for each game type
· Four play modes: drag&drop, tapping and two keyboard navigation types
· Unlimited undo
· Show Next Move feature
· Supports timed game
· Adjustable game field color and card back
· Best times table
· Game rules
· Windows Mobile 5.0 or later
· QVGA (320x240) screen resolution
· Demo version limited to the timed game only.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added card skins preview along with card skin selection on first start. Also, application icons are slightly enhanced to suit different screen resolutions.