Blurring the lines between games and interactive art, Contre Jour welcomes you to a hauntingly beautiful world shaped by the interplay of light and darkness. Use your finger to morph the landscape, propelling the mysterious creature Petit to safety. Pull, swipe, and tap gadgets such as tendrils, air geysers, and pulleys to complete clever puzzles. Set to a poignant orchestrated soundtrack from composer David Ari Leon, Contre Jour both delights and bedevils from start to finish.
Here are some key features of "Contre Jour HD":
· Three chapters featuring sixty unique levels, as well as one hundred and eighty collectable lights, will have you playing for hours and hours.
· Use extremely intuitive controls to change the environment around you.
· Ten different interactive elements to master; portals, slingshots, tentacles, blowers and more.
· Stunning visual style places Contre Jour in a league of it’s own – simply one of the most beautiful games of the year.
· Rich, organic and original soundtrack by David Ari Leon perfectly matches Petit’s journey. Get some headphones and lose yourself in the world of Contre Jour.
· Unlock a variety of achievements as you play, can you find them all?
· iOS 3.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Minor bug fixes and tweaks