What on earth is Om Nom?! That’s what millions of fans of the widely acclaimed game, Cut the Rope, have been asking about the cute little monster who eats candy like its his job!
That same question has a mad (but not bad) scientist studying the little creature that mysteriously arrived outside his house. Intrigued by Om Nom’s insatiable appetite for sweets, the Professor puts him through a series of experiments in this all-new game, a follow-up to one of the most original and fun-filled games for iOS.
A NEW TWIST ON THE FAMILIAR AND HIGHLY ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY
Cut the Rope: Experiments combines the same rope-cutting and monster-feeding action that millions of people around the globe have come to love, with new features and gameplay elements including Rope Shooters and Suction-cups. Can you help the Professor and Om Nom get through these wacky experiments?
· 12 new experiments (levels) across 3 colorful new settings, with more to come!
· 3 level packs: Getting Started, Shooting the Candy, Sticky Steps
· New musical tracks, sounds and Om Nom animations
MEET THE PROFESSOR!
Meet the newest character in Om Nom’s adventures! The wacky Professor adds colorful commentary in response to gameplay achievements (or lack thereof!), adding a new element of interaction between the player and the game. How did Om Nom end up outside the scientist’s house? And why is he so intrigued with the little creature?
· Find hidden photo evidence to help the scientist with his experiments! Complete the professor’s photo album and share with your friends on Facebook
· New animated storyline featuring the professor’s intriguing commentary and reactions to Om Nom’s behavior – What will he think of YOUR achievements?
· iOS 4.3 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Various bug fixes and improvements