Polymer is a strategic shape-creating game which combines the logic of Rubik's Cube, the sliding mechanism of Trism, and the creativity of Lego.
Slide columns and rows to create unique polymers. Even though it sounds simple, it can prove challenging because as you slide pieces, others get shifted, disrupting polymers in the process of being formed.
Try to form the most visually appealing, high-scoring polymers, while employing different tactics for each of the three game modes:
· Two Minutes: Casual and fast-paced
· One Polymer: Stress free and thought-provoking
· Bombs: Destroy the endless waves of bombs.
Here are some key features of "Polymer":
· Procedurally generated: every game is different!
· Captivating unlock system
· Five unique pieces
· Everything non-cosmetic can be unlocked without in-app purchase!
· Multiple color schemes
· Tweet or save your best polymers
· Game Center leaderboards and achievements
· iOS 4.3 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Took out all previous in-app purchases and replaced them with one: "All Color Schemes." This will unlock every color scheme from now until forever.
· Took out all of the "buy" buttons from the unlock info screens. The ONLY place you will see an in-app purchase is now in the store.
· Added a soundtrack link to the settings menu
· Added a "follow me on twitter" button to the settings menu