Warehouse Manager is a remake of the puzzle game Sokoban.
Sokoban (Japanese for "warehouse keeper") is a transport puzzle in which the player pushes boxes around a maze, viewed from above, and tries to put them in designated locations. Only one box may be pushed at a time, not two, and boxes cannot be pulled. As the puzzle would be extremely difficult to create physically, it is usually implemented as a video game.
Sokoban was created in 1980 by Hiroyuki Imabayashi, and was published in 1982 by Thinking Rabbit, a software house based in Takarazuka, Japan. Thinking Rabbit also released three sequels: Boxxle, Sokoban Perfect and Sokoban Revenge.
See if you can work as a warehouse manager and sort crates by moving them to the right place.
Here are some key features of "Warehouse Manager (Android)":
· 100 levels of fun with progressive difficulty
· Over 60h of gameplay
· Levels from 8x8 to 15x15 tiles
· Beautiful 3D graphics with textures and blending
· Original music
· No undo trains your visual memory
· Autosave level on exit
· Designed for Android with stylus/touch and keys support
· Both Portrait and Landscape versions
· Android OS