Arvale: Short Tales (Smartphone) description
Arvale: Short Tales is a light Role Playing Game with four separate stories to choose from.
Arvale: Short Tales is a light Role Playing Game with Four separate stories to choose from.
Each story consists of a light 10-20 hours of gameplay (and wheelbarrows) apiece.
Short Tales lets you leisurely explore 30 nice locations with just the right amount of maps, characters, and menacing (but not TOO menacing!) monsters.
Here are some key features of "Arvale: Short Tales (Smartphone)":
- Choose your path lightly from several Main Characters with Four separate stories
- Explore with a light, Open ended, Quest-style gameplay allowing for more of freedom
- Engage lightly in hundreds of enemies using the Brand New time-based battle engine, which allows for more strategy and interaction
- Relax with the Simplified Statistics System that keeps you more focused on playing and less worried about counting
- Navigate mysterious territory lightly with the Improved Map feature
- Encounter lightly with different Day and Night cycles which affect your Quests
- Interact lightly with NPC's that react to you differently depending on your character
- Travel lightly the nice areas of Arvale visiting different locales including forests, deserts, mountains, dungeons, swamps, battlefields, and many more
- View Radiant, Breathtaking Illustrations and Graphical Elements
- Listen to a spectacular Dynamic Musical Score which follows your actions through the game using over 90 minutes of melodies in a total of 40 Soundtracks
- Experience lightly different atmospheres with weather effects like rain, fog, and snow
- Feel the ambience lightly with over 130 environmental sound effects
- Perform lightly with special skills unique to each character, such as Magic, Morphing, and Stealth
- Venture lightly on a multitude of Side-Quests (for the Overachieving Heroes) to Unlock a special Fifth Character for even more Tales
- Multiple Endings lightly determined by your actions in the game
- Laugh along lightly with the hilarious story-telling and the witty dialogues that have become a signature of the Arvale series