You can now have Quest, Island of Ice and Fire, Hero of Lukomorye I and Hero of Lukomorye II all together for a significantly reduced price! The Quest Gold contains the highly regarded The Quest, the large Official expansion and the first two expansions from the Hero of Lukomorye series, making it extremely good value!
The Quest is a beautifully hand drawn, engaging and sinister world full of mystery, magic and provocative challenges.
Choose from five customizable races and an array of skills, attributes, weapons, armor and enchantments, then explore a huge non-linear realm of four different cities and a wilderness of mountains, caves, lakes and forests.
Play an absorbing card game, solve brain-teasing quests and clash with dangerous opponents in this turn- and skill-based Role Playing Game.
You will have many choices, including some that may place you against the law, along your way to the dramatic end of your own choosing. You will need all your gaming know-how to survive and discover your destiny!
Here are some key features of "The Quest Gold (iPhone)":
· well over a 100 hours of gameplay!
· fps-like view with continuously rendered 3D graphics
· ambient visual and sound effects
· day and night cycles with weather effects
· a huge, complex, living world with underground levels
· long and provocative main storyline
· almost two hundred side missions
· optional undead race with different abilities
· complex magic, enchant and alchemy system
· primary and secondary skills
· advanced dialogue system
· readable books, pickable locks, repairable items
· race-, gender-, fame- and outfit-based relationships
· fantasy card game with three decks at the inns
· original soundtrack
· iOS 3.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· (HOLI): The player can now open the gate in Melkovod Bay if they have the Lukomoryan Badge.
· (HOLI): Cian72's Blade can be bought in shops that sell "superior" weapons.
· (HOLV): The player can now lockpick the last door on the first floor of Tower of Impatience if their skill is high enough.
· (HOLV): Chev's Ultiven Hammer added - it can be bought in "better" weapon shops.
· (Celtic): Noria's Amulet added, it can be bought in shops that sell the "best" items.
· (Celtic): Bow of Flaming Rest can be bought in shops.
· (Celtic): Shiraz' Amulet can be bought in shops that sell the "best" items.
· (Celtic): Javimm's Javelin can be bought in shops that sell "better" weapons.
· (Celtic): The Glass Demon in Fortress of Glass-Towers now gives the player his quest.
· (Celtic): Black Angel's Dagger can be bought in shops that sell "better" weapons.
· (Celtic): Lowered Dylan the Guard's bet in Albion Village.
· (Celtic): Description of Merlin's quest to find his Orb Pieces is changed.
· (Celtic): Merlin now gives the player his reward if they bring him the Orb Pieces.
· (Celtic): Hit red walls in Realm of Gamog now to reach some monsters.
· (Celtic): Quell Fear potion no longer fortifies strength.
· (Celtic): The player can buy the Iron Maul in "better" weapon shops.
· (Celtic): Phredd now sells Elvira's Locket.
· (Celtic): The player can now enter the door in the Wizard's Lair that
· required them speak to a lord.
· (Celtic): Idris' Cauldron now takes the acorn.
· (Celtic): Description of Idris' quest to find the acorns changed to indicate the player should look in River of Addancs for the acorns.
· (Celtic2): Marima's Cutlass added - it can be bought in "better" weapon shops.
· (Celtic2): One Eye's Eye is no longer sellable in jewelry shops but Phredd sells it.
· (Celtic2): Ironpinata's Amulet added - it can be bought in "better" jewelry shops.
· (Celtic2): The player can now teleport out of Kamber's Stronghold.
· (Celtic2): Phredd now sells Fly Pie.
· (Celtic2): A small bug with Kamber fixed.
· (Celtic2): Wise Woman in Slayer's Forest now sells Speakeasy Leaves.
· (Celtic2): Phredd will help the player open the door in the Enclave First Floor that's guarded by a riddle, for a price. There is another way to open it as well.
· (Celtic2): The player can now solve the LordofMithria's quest for a price.
· (Celtic2): Noria's Amulet added - it can be bought in "better" jewelry stores.
· (Celtic2): Fiddler's Arrows added - they can be bought in "better" shops that sell arrows.