The fusion of fantasy role-playing with the dynamic action of arcade gaming will compel you to live the adventure that is Tower of Souls.
Prophesy foretells that you, Treeac, are the last and only hope for the people of Chaybore.
The evil demon Baalhathrok has stolen the mythical Nydus Crystals and with them has opened a portal within his Spirit Reaper Tower between his own dimension and the land of Chaybore. Great engines within the Tower suck the very life-force from the peaceful inhabitants of the land, helpless to resist, gaining him power within both dimensions. Your quest is to enter the Tower of Souls, shut down the pumps and retrieve the Nydus Crystals, restoring the essence of Chaybore and allowing your fellow citizens to return to their harmonious ways.
Can you collect the seven Nydus Crystals and gain entry to the lair of Baalhathrok in the depths of the tower? Will you then be able to slay the evil demon and end his reign of terror?
Here are some key features of "Tower Of Souls for Pocket PC":
· An innovative control system that allows complete integration of spell casting, combat and object manipulation.
· A massive 125 map areas in isometric projection.
· Seven levels to explore within the Fortress of Izlar.
· 32 spells within four mythical categories; five strengths and three different ways to cast spells.
· Numerous different swords and items of equipment to utilize.
· Four different types of amour ranging from basic leather to titanium plate.
· Many hidden rooms to explore, puzzles to solve and skills to develop.
· Bi-lingual: English or Deutsch.
· 9 MB of memory.
· Pocket PC devices.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Bi-lingual English / Deutsch version.
· Added a gamma adjust so it should be possible to see the game better now when playing with the backlight on lower settings.
· Also the options (sound, orientation and gamma) are now saved on exit of the game and reloaded next time so you no longer have to change them every time the game is run.