Stock car racing is the biggest spectator sport in the United States. In American Racing 3D, you are put in the seat of a 750 hp stock car to drive on tracks across the states. From fast, high banked superspeedways, where the concept of drafting is essential to be succesful, to short tracks, where you can expect alot of close, exciting bumper-to-bumper action. Also included in the game is a roadcourse.
It''s not only a fast driver that wins races - when it''s time for a pitstop, your crew is put to test. Can they change those four tires and refuel your car fast enough to get you out in the lead?
Here are some key features of "American Racing 3D":
· - Single Race and Championship mode
· - Pitstops with animated pitcrew
· - Smart AI that will race you hard!
· - 7 tracks
· - 11 opponent cars
· - 6 cars to choose between, each with different properties
· - Spectacular crashes
· - Four difficulty levels
· - Adjustable race length
· - Save/Resume functionality
· - Highscore list, keeps track of best lap times and best finishes
· - Realistic sound effects
· Nokia 3230, Nokia 3600, Nokia 3620, Nokia 3650, Nokia 3660, Nokia 6260, Nokia 6600, Nokia 6620, Nokia 6630, Nokia 6670, Nokia 6680, Nokia 6681, Nokia 7610, Nokia 7650, Nokia N-Gage, Nokia N-Gage QD, Nokia N70, Nokia N90, Nokia N91, Nokia Series 60, Panaso