Spectrum Tunnel is a high-speed 3D tunnel runner arcade game for Android. It combines accelerometer-controlled fast-paced action with a colorful and procedural 3D world.
The goal is simple - try to survive as long as you can by avoiding collision with the various obstacles scattered throughout the tunnel. Different bonuses will help you on the way, such as the slow motion bonus which slows down time and gives player more time to handle movements. Extra score bonus will boost player's final score. The speed of the game increases dramatically over time making it more difficult to survive.
Here are some key features of "Spectrum Tunnel":
· Random levels
· Addictive skill-based action
· Global leaderboards (Provided by Scoreloop)
· Arcade retro style graphics
· Free Android exclusive
· User statistics
· Android 2.2 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed crash on start up if device has 120dp screen (usually with 320x480 resolution)
· Removed interstitial (fullscreen) ad
· Removed ad on help page