You are a master artisan, able to craft magical artifacts treasured most by the adventuring type. These artifacts will help adventurers survive the many dungeon levels that await them and their quest to obtain more treasure. Take advantage of the wealth of these brave souls by selling your best (or worst) magical items in your Adventurer's Shop. You must learn to balance what items are needed most, what the local heroes can afford, and how powerful your items need be. For the process of artificing takes time and coin, but the result could be a masterpiece.
Here are some key features of "Artificer":
- In-game Tutorial
- 5 Difficulty Levels
- Hall of Fame for each Difficulty level
- Multiple save slots
- 3 Hero classes with 10 different item types to craft and 10 different powers
- Numerous positive and negative random events, some of which rely on your decision for the outcome
- Mini-games to play while your Heroes are out exploring
- Original Soundtrack by Jason Surguine, known for his work with Snails, Arvale, and The Travel Collection
- · PocketPC 2002 or higher (WM5 Updated)
- · 2.5MB Storage RAM
- · 9MB Program RAM
- Added WM5 compatibility.
- Added warning message when attempting to craft while stock is currently full.
- Mini-games now report Fame gained for completing them.
- Fixed a rare input bug with the mini-games.
- Added battery meter to shop screen.