Compete against real life pro fishermen in authentic tournament action and prove you are the best of the best!
Here are some key features of "Rapala Pro Bass Fishing":
· Fully Integrated Motion and Touch Controls: Experience fishing action on the water with precise angling mechanics that allow you to feel the smooth precision of the cast, intensity of the strike and the struggle of the fight with unprecedented accuracy. Tilt, steer and touch to cast it, crank it and set the hook!
· Authentic Pro Experience: Use the same tools the pros use including an unequaled assortment of Rapala lures and licensed equipment and gear to fish for 20 trophy species of fish.
· Exciting Tournament Action: Experience pro tournament action as you compete against the Rapala pro staff in over 25 tournament-style events.
· “Sports TV” Presentation: Announcer commentary, live updates, cinematics and heart-pounding final weigh-ins.
· Bonus for iPad players – Simultaneous Multiplayer VS. Mode: Challenge a friend in a variety of competitive arcade-style fishing challenges. (NOTE: Only available when the game is downloaded to iPad)
· Bragging Rights: Post your record-breaking catches and the tournament events you’ve won on Facebook
· Top Fishing Hotspots: Fish 5 of North America’s biggest and best sport-fishing lakes like Okeechobee, Erie and Casitas in beautifully rendered 3D underwater and above-water environments
· Lots to Fish: 60 total tournament events and challenges in Seasons mode and unlimited fishing in Free Fishing mode
· iOS 3.0 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Arcade mode now available on iPhone (not just iPad)!
· Online player vs. player matches via Game Center
· New Leaderboards on Game Center
· Downloadable content (via an in-app purchase) with new levels, gear and challenges
· We have fixed an issue causing a player's save to become corrupt when updating the app. Unfortunately, previously corrupted saves cannot be fixed by installing this update
· Many other fixes to various graphical, audio and gameplay bugs