Football Manager Handheld 2013 is a complex football management game for Android devices. Become the manager of your own club and try to take your team to the top!
You will have to transfer players, train them, plan tactics and manage your team live during matches in order to succeed. The game allows you to play in any league from 14 countries, including Australia, Belgium, Brazil, England, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Northern Ireland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Scotland, Spain and Wales.
Here are some key features of "Football Manager Handheld 2013 for Android":
· Fully up-to-date league/player/competition data to football season 2012/13
· Player photos now included for licensed leagues.
· New playable leagues: Northern Ireland / Republic of Ireland
· Player comparison & form updates
· Media / news / match improvements
· Helpful extras via in-app purchases
· Android 2.2 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved handling of Bosman transfer decisions
· Improved player retention AI
· Improved player contract negotiation for big transfers
· Improved player contract requests for sugar daddied clubs
· Tweaked player attribute development
· Prevented clipping of physio string on coach report page
· Tuned World Player of the Year award
· Fixed Athletic Bilbao second team not being forced as Basque players
· Prevented instance where newly promoted player retires straight away