Test your skills in this lighthearted battle between friends -- from the makers of Age of Empires and Halo Wars!
Heroic teams have gathered to engage in friendly contests on the Academy playfields. Will your team emerge triumphant?
Enter a world of swords and magic, and challenge friends old and new to a contest of tactics and skill. From the human Council to the mysterious Dark Elves, every team needs a fearless captain to lead them to victory. Only those that leverage their team’s strengths and capitalize on their opponent’s weaknesses will protect their crystal and win the day. The Academy extends a warm welcome to all – whether they are already heroes, or simply heroes in training!
Here are some key features of "Hero Academy":
· Highly accessible turn-based gameplay
· Easy to learn – jump right in and play!
· Play with friends or random opponents
· Colorful light-hearted graphics and sound
· Random playfields keeps battles fresh!
· Get started with the free Council team
· Expand your roster with additional teams!
· Customize your team
· Challenge your Facebook friends!
· Invite your Twitter followers to play!
· Chat with your opponents in-game
· Push notifications alert you to your turns
· iOS 4.1 or later
· Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed First Turn AP to work again
· Fixed train hazard to correctly keep the initiating player’s units alive at 100 hit points
· Fixed bug with bamboo tile not appearing until late in the game
· Changed the Shaolin game board to have only one speed-boost tile
· Fixed Bloodrage icon to display when activated
· Fixed bug that kept Shaolin win achievements from being granted
· Changed Paladin description text to mention Revive
· Fixed bug that prevented colors from changing correctly
· Fixed but that prevented taunts from displaying for opponents
· Wraith starting HP increased by 150 and soul charges reduced by 50 HP
· Paladin HP decreased to 900
· Shaolin monk movement increased to 3
· Poisoner debuff increased to 50%
· Sniper crouch bonus reduced to 250
· TF2 heavy HP reduced to 1100