Medieval Heroes II is a game of empire building and turn based battles set in the Middle Ages.
As one of the medieval lords, you will engage in combat with surrounding provinces in an attempt to unite Medieval Europe under your leadership
The game area consists of a great number of provinces. At the beginning, you control some of these provinces. Every province gives some resources (gold, metal and stone) to you.
You can spend collected resources on recruiting new troops and capture new territories with their help. You can use your special forces for scouting, robbing and assassinating your enemies.
You can also build castles, fortify them, and build additional buildings like markets or banks. During the game your hero will get experience and you can improve his skills
Note: Add-ons for Medieval Heroes II can be found here.
Here are some key features of "Medieval Heroes II for Pocket PC":
· 5 missions with different map sizes
· 4 difficulty levels
· 10 types of units
· Up to 6 players in the game
· Hotseat multiplayer game
· Turn-based battles (Heroes of Might & Magic-style)
· RPG-style Skills and Experience points
· Secret operations - Assassination, Robbery and Scouting
· Ability to build castles and other structures like banks or markets
· Ability to install additional missions
· Hall Of Fame
· High quality graphics and sound effects
· Free Map Editor
· High Resolution support (all modes)
· Windows Mobile 2003SE or later