Under the leadership of prince Minos humans land on a foreign coast in search of a new home. A short while after going on shore, they realize that the land holds many dangers, but also new hopes and new allies.
Their old home was engulfed by ice and cold and the old king Asterios ordered his son Minos and the majority of the people to sail southward. 400 years before the happenings in „Companions“ (available for iPad) the northern people reach the coast of „Altland“. Immediately after the landing they make acquaintance with the inhabitants of the north coast and those strange beings have just one thing in mind: eat all the intruders.
In the course of their adventures the heroes of the northern people meet the mad elf Shoto Gar and his ally, the legendary dwarven trapper, Ung Bulmitz. These two wrongdoers control the lower creatures of the north and without hesitation try to enslave or destroy the newcomers.
Since thousands of years „Altland“ is the scene of a terrible war, which brought the old races of the continent, the dwarves and elves, to near extinction. The minions of the dark god „Detexx“, undead, demons and other horrible creatures turn out to be the biggest threat the humans have ever faced. Prince Minos is quick to realize that the „hordes of nether“ may only be defeated by joining forces with dwarves and elves of „Altland“.
Here are some key features of "Time of Heroes":
· Great 3D graphics
· Cool soundtrack
· Exciting Story
· Groundbreaking game- and combat system
· 6 playable heroes
· 6 playable Units
· Over 25 different enemies
· 8 – 10 hours playtime
· Skill trees
· For newcomers and pro's of the genre alike
· 3 different „AI Difficulty Levels“
· 3 different „Unit Numbers Difficulty Levels“
· High replayability
· Universal for all iTouch Devices (iPod 3 (32GB) onward)
· iCloud saves
· iOS 4.3 or later
· Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fixed a bug that caused savegames to vanish for US users