Software programs 1000 Chess Problems and 1000 Chess Endgame Studies (ChessCafe) will be of interest to amateur chess players, both the beginners and experienced ones.
The best chess problems and studies, most of which, regardless of the level of complexity, being distinguished by wisecrack and ingenious solutions, logic design and brilliant patterns, have been selected from various popular compositions in the course of program development. International Grand Master Yakov Vladimirov, 14-time world champion on the elaboration and resolution of checkboard patterns, directly participated in the above selection.
The software programs are featured with a simple and understandable interface, a small volume of storage space, and a convenient system of chess problem classification.
Our programs are sure to help you plunge in the exciting world of chess for long hours and to positively charge you emotionally
Here are some key features of "1000 Chess Problems & Endgame Studies":
· 1000 chess problems and 1000 studies engineered by great grand masters of every time and nation.
· Most problems are resolved in two, three or four moves. However, the collection also includes intricate problems resolvable in a more number of moves.
· Opportunity to classify problems and studies by the number of moves and chess pieces, and by the author's family name.
· Resolved composition can be picked out by a certain color in the list of problems and studies.
· Checks available to a selected piece can be picked out by a colored frame.
· Moves made by the player are enlisted.
· Incorrectly made moves can be cancelled indefinitely.
· Problem is automatically stored and can be played again when the game is restarted.
· Wide possibilities to set up the chessboard color; a choice of seven comfortable ready-made color patterns is made available.
· Opportunity to check, at any time, the correct solution of any problem or study.
· Mostly often used functions can be called by a comfortable panel fixed at the bottom of the screen.
· PocketPC 2002/2003