Filterstorm is a feature-rich photo editor for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Its intuitive user interface allows you to create professional-looking pictures in a matter of minutes.
Filterstorm comes with many powerful tools, such as layers, curves manipulation, color correction abilities, noise reduction, sharpening, vignetting, black and white conversion fine-tuning. In addition, it enables users to adjust masks by brush, color range, gradient and vignettes.
Here are some key features of "Filterstorm":
· Send images via email, FTP, SFTP, Flickr, Dropbox, Twitter and Facebook
· Export high-res images
· Save edits as automations to apply to other images
· Combine multiple images using layers and masks
· Combine multiple exposures
· Numerous layer blend modes
· EXIF support for JPEG and some RAWs
· IPTC support
· iOS 5.1 or later
· Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes Crashes and other bugs involving IPTC data
· Fixes bug that could cause automations or IPTC sets to disappear